FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hot wings experiment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxfubarxx
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Tue May 29 07 11:12 am    Post subject: Hot wings experiment Reply with quote

Well I needed something to snack on while the smoker was going so my brother and I figured hot wings would be the way to go. Well that and a few drums for the kids.
The drums we just used Stubbs Chicken Marinade and I have to admit it was pretty good. The wings though we got creative. We used a little sri racha sauce, Valentinas Black Label (hot), cumin, chilli powder, garlic powder, and paprika. Bagged them and let them sit in the fridge over night. I tell you what, they ended up with great flavor. However, you'd better like spicy. THese things lit me up pretty good but I couldn't quit eating them. Next time I don't think I'll keep putting the marinade over them while cooking and may have to use the Valentinas Red Label (milder). Hot is good but I think we went a little over board. But they were excellent.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Grilling All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: