FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Butch's Smokehouse up and running!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smokinbutch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25 05 3:04 am    Post subject: Butch's Smokehouse up and running! Reply with quote

The last month and a half I was looking for a chef for my new restaurant here in western colorado. We found a great chef with incredible ideas, potential and no ego! Business is going well here for the first 3 weeks of being open. Having to switch over from the old menu to the new has been our biggest challenge but we are stumbling through it. Our complete menu won't be ready until our Grand opening which is August 6th but most of it is in place with our own meats and some items being introduced as a special for now. Looking forward to sharing ideas and advice with the family of the Ring!

Thanks guys and gals!
keep up the great chat!

Smokin Butch
Git ur Done

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25 05 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO EGO OH MAN is that possiable? Wink
LOL BBQ guys tend to be can do types Laughing
BBQ Team
smokinbutch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25 05 11:45 am    Post subject: Ego! Reply with quote

Didn't know how bad the whole chef ego thing was till I started interviewing a dozen or so. LOL . Hell, this whole business is ego driven in some sort but we found a pretty good guy who loves it all and basically was given the keys to the place. All I can do is keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best at this point!

Smokin Butch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: