FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pick'n Up What Santa Forgot Specials! 2018/19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Commercial Sales
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MossyMO
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31 18 1:20 am    Post subject: Pick'n Up What Santa Forgot Specials! 2018/19 Reply with quote

Save up to 15% off all products from Owens BBQ including already discounted/sale items, while supplies last!
Almost 150 top quality BBQ seasonings/rubs from some of the most trusted names in the industry. Also sauces, brines, marinades, injections, grilling oils, sausage/processing seasonings and outdoor cooking accessories!
www.OwensBBQ.com

Seasoning/Rub/Sauce products available
- 2 Gringos Chupacabra
- After Party
- Bexten’s Best
- Big Swede BBQ
- Butcher BBQ
- Boars Night Out
- Brantley Creek BBQ & Co.
- Butcher BBQ
- Cimarron Doc’s Bar-B-Q & Chili Co.
- CJ’s
- Demon Pig
- Elk Creek Bar-B-Q Co.
- Fergolicious BBQ
- Grauer Family Foods
- Heath Riles BBQ
- Historic BBQ
- JonesyQ BBQ
- Killer Hogs Barbecue
- Kosmo’s Q
- Loot N' Booty BBQ
- Meat Church BBQ
- MOJO RUB
- Montana Outlaw BBQ
- Owens BBQ
- Pellet Envy EAT Barbecue
- Pork Pachanga
- Richie Z’s
- Smoky Okie’s
- Southern Links BBQ
- SuckleBusters
- Swine Life
- Tango Spice Company
- Texas Oil Dust
- Texas Swine Shine
- Triple 9 Swine
- University of Que
- Wright Barbecue Company
MossyMO
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31 18 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vortex for kettle and kamado grills!
www.owensbbq.com/vortex.html

dmike25
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01 19 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey MossyMO, I see two sizes work in a 22 1/2" kettle. Can you tell me the small end and big end diameters of each of them? I think that info would help me decide which one to get. I mostly use my kettle as a smoker, snake method. I usually smoke a couple of 5 or 6# chunks of brisket flats. I run it about 250 - 275. I would love to try the "ring of wings". Just need to decide which size vortex would be best.
Thanks,
MossyMO
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01 19 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For patent reasons the manufacturer has asked us not to give out dimensions.

If you have a Facebook account here is a group of Vortex owners that share cooks and tips.
- www.facebook.com/groups/VortexBBQ

A Vortex works well also for low n slow as it can be flipped wide side up and used as a barrier to keep the snaked coals to the side and the Vortex helps keep direct heat away from what you are cooking.

Majority of customers with a 22.5" kettles purchase the medium Vortex. Some later even purchase the small Vortex for more options.

Both the Small and the Medium Vortex will work great in the 22” Weber….that is the one kettle size that both units are really great in. Really it depends on what cooking style/s you are wanting to use the most.

Indirect/Direct cooking – for instance like chicken wings for example the Small Vortex would give you more grill space and you can fit more food.

Low & Slow – for instance cooking a pork butt a Medium Vortex would give you a larger indirect space for bigger butts. And the Small Vortex would get you longer time because you have more room for charcoal.

Direct High Heat – for searing steaks the Medium Vortex will give you more searing room.

Infrared Heat – for cooking a beer can chicken the Medium Vortex will give you room for a larger bird, even a small turkey (I put a 8lb turkey in the Medium).
MossyMO
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02 19 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.owensbbq.com/owens-bbq.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Commercial Sales All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: