FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SDG (Southern Dimension Group) BBQ Concession Trailer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AIRBORNE-QUE

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27 17 9:51 am    Post subject: SDG (Southern Dimension Group) BBQ Concession Trailer Reply with quote

Does anyone have a bbq concession trailer from SDG (Southern Dimension Group) or have heard any news about them. I saw a nice 8.5X20 BBQ Porch Trailer
(12' Box with 8' Porch) with appliances and huge smoker for a pretty good price. Any information world be greatly appreciated.

Here is the link for the BBQ porch trailer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/232042613832

Ernesto

Last edited by AIRBORNE-QUE on Sun Jan 29 17 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
FreebirdTPark

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29 17 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went through Trailer Country for my trailer. It was finished out in Waycross. Waycross is not very big, so I bet it was done by that bunch. They did a alright job. can't see where you are from, but hope you don't have to drive across Hot Lanta pulling that trailer to get home. That drive is a beeyatch!
AIRBORNE-QUE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29 17 12:03 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply FreebirdTPark. I have attached a link for the trailer if you want to take a look. I use to do uShip hauls and had to drive through ATL a couple of times. It can get crazy. But my enclosed trailer was only a 7X14ft trailer. I'm pretty sure a 8.5X20ft trailer is another animal.
Mr Tony's BBQ
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30 17 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bought my newest rig from them, picked it up right before thanksgiving. George was VERY good to deal with, Tracey [ one of the owners ] was awesome to work with on my custom design. I had them install walls and sink package. Also had them custom build the frame, window opening and some other touches I have learned over the past 6 years. I finished the inside myself [ 3rd one in 8 years ] I personally would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!Is every sq. inch perfect, nope...Is it an awesome rig overall?? I thing so!!
I also took some time to look over the smoker they show on this rig, talked with the guy who designed it. It has some great features, and a couple I personally would change - but you will find that with any smoker!
As far as driving through hotlanta...I will say they have MUCH better drivers than Nashville!! More in Ga, yes, but fewer IDIOTS on the road as I pulled my 28' w/v-nose home!

Being Blessed with income from my passion!
WWW.MRTONYSBBQ.COM
AIRBORNE-QUE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31 17 10:59 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply Mr. Tony. That is a nice rig you have purchased. Like I have mentioned on previous post I plan on doing the BBQ vending gig after I retire. I am shooting for a used rig but I wouldn't mind paying a little more to get exactly what I want.

Thanks
TheBigYack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20 17 2:49 am    Post subject: My trailer is from sdg Reply with quote

I just picked my trailer up from SDG last weekend. The trailer is very well built. The guys were knowledgeable and were good to deal with. There prices were comparable to others places. They are very busy and sometimes hard to get ahold of, but they put out a quality product.

I have a 10' porch 20' box and a 5' bathroom with a deep fryer, Griddle, Charbroiler, 10' commercial hood with fan, a/c heater unit, fire suppression system, built in generator box, rv style doors, screened in porch. If you want some pics pm me your number and I'll send you some
[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Vending All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: