FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Okay Ringers, Where you at? Vacation time for me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Harry Nutczak
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25 16 2:59 am    Post subject: Okay Ringers, Where you at? Vacation time for me Reply with quote

5 days left until our spring break,
For a few days, I may be in Las Vegas for the pizza Expo, or I may be in Daytona for Bike Week.
No plans have been made yet.

Anyone near those places so I can eat some BBQ that I didn't need to cook?
qfanatic01
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25 16 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No rest for me! I'm spending 2k a week waiting for the permit to complete the surprise plumbing up grade on our second location. Our episode on DDD aired twice in the last week and one of the top radio stations in the metro essentially gave us two hours of free sponsorship for the afternoon show last week after I heard them mention my brisket and dropped off a couple of pounds and a couple of racks of ribs. A lady came up to me when I was picking up the parking lot at the new place today and said there were 15 people lined up waiting to get in the door Sunday morning. We haven't opened yet? We are going to get crushed when we do! I'm tired of telling people why we aren't open yet. It's been over a month waiting for the permit to do 2 days of plumbing up grades. Have some fun for me Harry! Bike week is pretty crazy or it was 30 years ago. Maybe next year.
Harry Nutczak
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26 16 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be bike week, it might be Vegas, I do not know
because Its not up to me,
a good friend of mine is sick of snow, he wants to get on the bikes and ride, and wherever he points his jet, we'll end up there in a few hours.

The pizza expo is happening in Vegas, so I'm hoping for there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Commercial BBQ All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: