FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tel-Tru customer service #1

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexb.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10 16 12:39 pm    Post subject: Tel-Tru customer service #1 Reply with quote

hope this is o.k. to share here, if not move or delete it if need be.
got some advice from Kam to go with Tel-tru for temp. gauges. extremely glad i did. called them up and paid for 3 day ups delivery so that put them at friday delivery. didnt show friday and ups last scan was wednesday night here in so. ca. just an hour away, at least on their web site tracking info. so i called ups and they said they dont know where the box is and started a lost package claim which could take a couple weeks. the ups lady said they would call tel-tru and let them know.
got a call back an hour later and tel-try sent me a replacement set free of charge over night, no problem, customer service from tel-tru called me to apologize for something that wasn't even their fault but wanted to know if i needed anything else.
they could have waited the process out and id be without for a couple weeks ,but they didnt. just wanted to let every one know that tel-tru went above to make sure i was happy and the problem taken care of NOW, not later.
i would suggest them to everyone.
Then ups showed up with both boxs, and tru-tel told me keep them both, no extra charge for extra set, they just wanted a happy customer. they got one.
k.a.m.
BBQ Mega Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10 16 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad it worked out well for you Alex. Very Happy They did not got where they are by not taking care of business. Very Happy

Hybrid Cooker
Smokin Mike
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10 16 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool story! It's nice to hear when a company goes above and beyond to help out a customer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Cookers All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: