FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vending Trailer build

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jj's smokehouse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13 15 12:48 pm    Post subject: Vending Trailer build Reply with quote

I haven’t posted in a very long time, but thought I would share what I have been working on for a long time.

We bought the box off a refrigerated box van and decided to mount it to a goose neck trailer. It was a trick to get it off the 55gal barrels but with some help from a farmer we jacked it down onto the trailer.

I wanted a lot in this trailer so I could do more than just BBQ if I wanted, so I’m going to have an oven, fryer, full standing warmer, undercounted freezer, double door fridge, smoker and grill (I might wait on the grill and go with another smoker down the road)

Vent hood and fan installed just need to run the wiring to the fan,

Still need to finish up electrical, install 2 more hoods, as well as finish the drain plumbing, gas plumbing and lots of little things but its coming along
I didn’t post all the pics but if you want to see more you can check out my photobucket account
http://s1221.photobucket.com/user/Justin_Matheson/library/vending%20Trailer
Mr Tony's BBQ
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13 15 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lookin' GOOD!!
Thats a lot of hoods!! Its going to be hurricane force winds in there with all of them running!!!...LOL!
Will the back remain open???
Being Blessed with income from my passion!
WWW.MRTONYSBBQ.COM
jj's smokehouse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13 15 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Tony's BBQ wrote:
Lookin' GOOD!!
Thats a lot of hoods!! Its going to be hurricane force winds in there with all of them running!!!...LOL!
Will the back remain open???

Yes i know my original plan was to vent the smokers out the ceiling and have the back porch be open. but the health department is requiring me to have a hood above the smoker,

the back will be semi style swing doors that we can open when we get to an event or when we have the cookers running. just to keep the dust and dirt out (we live on a gravel road)
RodinBangkok
BBQ Super Fan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13 15 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad you couldn't have used the front section to make a nice big fridge/freezer using that A/C unit, but I'm pretty sure without the truck you didn't have a good chunk of the reefer hardware to do that. One things for sure you've got a nice insulated unit! Looking good.
jj's smokehouse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13 15 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RodinBangkok wrote:
Too bad you couldn't have used the front section to make a nice big fridge/freezer using that A/C unit, but I'm pretty sure without the truck you didn't have a good chunk of the reefer hardware to do that. One things for sure you've got a nice insulated unit! Looking good.

when i first got it that was my plan, but between the noise and how much space it took up i decided not to have it.
Smoldering Coals
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19 15 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Job!! Very Happy

That trailer is huge, with lots of room to do anything you want.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Vending All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: