FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Something different-pulled pork recipe

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stunna980

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04 15 4:00 am    Post subject: Something different-pulled pork recipe Reply with quote

Hey guys I am having competition with 3 good friends and we all are doing pork. I decided to go pulled pork since already have one in my freezer. Bone in boston butt. I want to do something that is completely different or crazy. Maybe injected still not sure yet. Last time we did this my friend did pulled pork with black berry habanero bbq sauce. That won it hands down it was awesome. We all have traegers too. So I need to bring it this time. Any ideas would be much appreciated!
jess
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04 15 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pulled pork in a buffalo wing sauce can be interesting...
Smokin Mike
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04 15 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've thought about injecting a butt with jerk sauce. I love jerk pork and chicken but have always marinated the cuts before grilling. I did an Internet search to see if anybody was doing this and didn't come up with much info. Seems most folks are using a dry rub. Anyway, I'm just thinking out loud here. Would like to hear what you finally come up with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Pork Recipes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: