FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If You Find The Cooking Part Of A Thread Missing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoEzzy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08 15 4:48 am    Post subject: If You Find The Cooking Part Of A Thread Missing Reply with quote

You will find it in the General BBQ Section.

The Cookers Section is here for your builds, once you are cooking on a pit, please start a new thread on the General Section.

This saves the Cookers Section from bouncing year old threads back to the top, when it's nothing to do with the build, but is to do with cooking.

Thanks for your understanding!

I still work here!
SoEzzy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12 15 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please read this thread, please don't read it and forget it, please don't think I am picking on you, please don't assume that I will treat your post or thread any differently than any other users thread, because I wont!

And when you get pissed that I treated your posts the same as everyone else's, be thankful that we live in such a place and time, to have such a wonderful place, with rules that everyone can read, and that get followed, so everyone gets treated the same.

Welcome to stay, welcome to go to other sites, welcome to post most of what you want, where you want, when you want, welcome to follow the rules, the same as everyone else!

I still work here!
k.a.m.
BBQ Mega Star

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12 15 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with this and follow it as others do. This is why we have multiple forum sections and folks that follow those areas can enjoy the topics they come here for. A lot of folks do not come to the cooker section they use the cooking forums and watch those areas for cooks and ideas.

Hybrid Cooker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Cookers All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: