FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chicago Warren County Pork Chopper class interest?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Competition BBQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigdaddydan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26 14 10:26 pm    Post subject: Chicago Warren County Pork Chopper class interest? Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

My name is Dan Mohr with Brew-B-Q BBQ Team. I have approached Donny Bray of Warren County Pork Choppers to see if he would have interest in teaching a class up here in the Chicagoland area. I am trying to gauge interest right now and need at least 25+ for this to set up. There is no commitment at this time, I am just trying to gauge interest so I can relay to Donny. The dates we are looking at are April 24-25. I would be looking at hosting this in Hoffman Estates, IL. This is easy to get to from O'Hare Airport and plenty of hotels that I can work on getting blocks for. The price is just like his standard class $750 down by him. This is a Tell All class, not techniques only. If you want to find more information about this class, go to his website at www.warrencountyporkchoppers.com
Thanks for your interest.
EastTennQcrew
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Sun May 08 16 2:34 am    Post subject: Class Reply with quote

Donny's class is top notch. the food will speak for it's self.

RandyE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Competition BBQ All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: