FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Videos of BBQ Controller QMaster Series taken by users

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woodpelletpits

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18 14 9:18 am    Post subject: Videos of BBQ Controller QMaster Series taken by users Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeJNIw3ZqNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58wbWiE4bCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJDdm1LuVPk
woodpelletpits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02 14 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a new video taken by buyer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyP75Bngspg
k.a.m.
BBQ Mega Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02 14 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodpelletpits wrote:
a new video taken by buyer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyP75Bngspg

In his video he stated if he did not have the Q Master he would not be able to find the right temp without constantly adjusting the intakes and valves.
Just another case of not learning how to run your cooker and relying on electronics to do what your brain should be doing and that is "Thinking".

Hybrid Cooker
woodpelletpits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02 14 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

American eat by fork and knife
Chinese by chopsticks
India by bare hands
I do not think fork and knife are more superior than bare hands. and I am sure that India never advocate bare hands over fork and knife.
Here is the place I paid for chopsticks.
If you do not like chopsticks, you need only to leave my place. I do not need you to tell me everyday that you can survive without chopsticks.
woodpelletpits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02 14 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 1990's ( and still now?) US and other countries ban exporting hi-tech machining center to China.Chinese old crafts men proudly claimed that he could hand make perfect round ball for bearing. Yes he could. He could make one piece per day after 10 failures. But a young guy can make 100 perfect products by the machining center per day.
k.a.m.
BBQ Mega Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02 14 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodpelletpits wrote:
American eat by fork and knife
Chinese by chopsticks
India by bare hands
I do not think fork and knife are more superior than bare hands. and I am sure that India never advocate bare hands over fork and knife.
Here is the place I paid for chopsticks.
If you do not like chopsticks, you need only to leave my place. I do not need you to tell me everyday that you can survive without chopsticks.

As I stated earlier in another post. I am not slamming your equipment, it has its place in the world of cooking.
You post videos for the forum to watch, you also post statements from your buyers for this forum to read.
If you do not want forum members to reply to these posts then I suggest that you do not post them.
I welcome any of your buyers to come here and discuss their inability's to operate their cookers in fact the latest video I did ask the buyer to not blame the equipment.
Mr. Wang,
You mistake my posts for badgering when in fact if anywhere on these forum boards someone makes a statement that is not true rest assured I will be there to debate with them.
Have a nice day Sir. I look forward to reading or viewing your next review. Very Happy

Hybrid Cooker
woodpelletpits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02 14 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"someone makes a statement that is not true rest assured I will be there to debate with them. "

You wrote "I build cookers and my UDS's can run on their own unattended for over 15 hours." You do not mention any word about temp. swing. This is a smart lying. It is not true indeed. But this is my last reply and I will never debate with you.
k.a.m.
BBQ Mega Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02 14 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodpelletpits wrote:
"someone makes a statement that is not true rest assured I will be there to debate with them. "

You wrote "I build cookers and my UDS's can run on their own unattended for over 15 hours." You do not mention any word about temp. swing. This is a smart lying. It is not true indeed. But this is my last reply and I will never debate with you.

No need to worry about temps swings when at most the temps will vary 10° to 20° +/-. These variations are minimal at best,
a True Pitt Master knows this.
It is a well known fact that documentations of UDS's running well past the 20 hour mark are common without the use of electronics. I suggest you you do more research on the subject Mr. Wang.
It is good on your part to not debate with me on this, I log more hours on cookers in a week than you most likely have in your life. Wink
As stated before I look forward to reading and viewing more of your reviews. Very Happy

Hybrid Cooker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: