FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Basics of ABTís
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
patruns
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29 10 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post Alien. It was just what I was looking for as I plan on some on the 4th. Smile

Char-Griller Outlaw with SFB
Weber Smokey Joe
Weber Q 220
LIAR#49
pigskins
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20 10 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could a slacker like me use a cookie press to fill the peppers?? I've seen where people use a jerky gun to do it but hey there's this cookie press sitting here, looks like it does the same thing, and we're all about multitasking, right?
cowboy4life
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20 10 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i actually seen a web site selling cookie presses labeled as pepper stuffers. its worth a try, let us know how it works for you.

#5 LIAR
winlepha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22 11 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recipe for a soup that is like a cream of garlic with spinach, pasta and white beans.? I recently had a soup at a local restaurant that was like a cream of garlic with spinach, a little bit of pasta and some white beans in it and loved it! It was the best remedy for my cold. I've checked on the internet, but haven't been lucky to find a recipe with all these ingredients that was also a cream soup (rather than a broth soup). Anyone happen to know of this recipe?

Last edited by winlepha on Sat Feb 26 11 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jarhead
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22 11 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

winlepha, Welcome aboard. You might have better luck with your request by starting a new thread in the General section.

Jarhead's World Blog
KCBS CBJ & HMFIC Debbie's Q Shack
ICDEDTURKES
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11 11 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the recipe.. Tried it tonight.. Altered it tonight in that I added a Spicy Hidden Valley Ranch packet to the Cream cheese.. They turned out awesome but must say the HV Ranch Packet is not needed as the smoke really clings to the Cream cheese and overtakes it.. I did half with the smokey links and half with out and the folks preferred no weiners.. All in all a success and will do again.. Thanks
Camper Bob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28 14 3:39 am    Post subject: The Basic's of ABT's Reply with quote

Saw the recipe yesterday and ran to the market. Smoked them today. Awesome. Was gonna give some to my neighbor who got me interested in smoking. Has a Brinkman Cimarron also. Fortunately, they're not home, so won't have to share. Even got my wife to try one, and she doesn't eat HOT. Really good. Can't finish all I made today but really trying. Thanks all for an awesome recipe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Other recipes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: