FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Smoke Daddy's Hopper?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BamaSmokin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23 13 11:10 am    Post subject: Smoke Daddy's Hopper? Reply with quote

Anyone have experience with Smoke Daddy's products? I have a Traeger that needs a hopper and he has one that will bolt right up for $345 shipped. This will be my first pellet smoker so I don't really know the ins and outs with them. The Traeger I have is brand new that I got for free. Hasn't even been assembled. Just doesnt have the hopper. So i figure for $345 I can have me a Traeger. Pellet cookers haven't really interested me too much. But i figure for $345 it might be worth adding to the arsenal. Just thought I'd check with you guys before I made the purchase. Whatcha think?

http://www.pelletprogrill.com/parts.html#hopper

Scroll down you'll see it.
Thanks
daddywoofdawg
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23 13 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw one on flea bay under outdoor smokers.I thinking it was a real Traeger new.
Char grill smoker
Weber kettle
Salt Creek Bar-B-Que
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27 13 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ordered the hopper setup from smoke daddy yesterday. Ican give you some thoughts in a few days when I get it, and then in a few weeks again when I finish what I got brewing Cool
SmokenDevo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27 13 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Page Cannot Be Displayed

Based on your corporate access policies, this web site ( http://www.pelletprogrill.com/parts.html ) has been blocked because it has been determined by Web Reputation Filters to be a security threat to your computer or the corporate network. This web site has been associated with malware/spyware.

Threat Type: othermalware
Threat Reason: IP address is either verified as a bot or has misconfigured DNS.

If you have questions, please contact your corporate network administrator and provide the codes shown below.

Notification codes: (1, MALWARE, othermalware, IP address is either verified as a bot or has misconfigured DNS., BLOCK-MALWARE, 0x00ba0978, 1359257449.465, QAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAJf8ACP8AAAD/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAE=, http://www.pelletprogrill.com/parts.html)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: