FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Practical jokes...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geronimo
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Aug 27 2012    Post subject: Practical jokes... Reply with quote

What's the best one you have done or had done to you??

MY wife and I were getting ready to go on vacation for 2 weeks and the other managers in her store were always trying to pull something on one another.

So before she left for vacation, she hid in an open box some raw chicken parts Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

When she returned, the managers had MOVED OUT of that office into another room because they couldn't stand the smell. Laughing Laughing

After everyone had gone home for the night, she removed the 'smell' and after about a month, the room was finally able to be used again....but they were leary Laughing Laughing

No, she never told them and they never figured it out. Laughing Laughing
Kev Randolph

PostPosted: Aug 28 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late 70's I was a kid & we had just got cable tv. We'd wander around the neighborhood late in the evening in the Summertime. Folks would have their windows open & we'd sit ouside their windows with a remote for the cable box & we'd change the channel or turn the volume up or down. People would get so pizzed & be cussin the cable co. Had 1 guys so mad, he turned the tv off & turned all the lights off & went to bed. About 5 mins later we turned tv on & turned volume up as loud as it would go. He came runnin in in his underwear & grabbed the cord to tv & yanked it outta the wall. Good times Good times!!!
Oregon smoker
BBQ All Star

Ever heard of the Chupacabra in Ocean Shores, WA?
Ya neither had the kids. But we found some tracks in the sand on the beach. Meanwhile my brother snuck up into the dunes and grass. I led the kids on a chase for it. We could not tell where he was at so we started whistling for him. Once i found him with the kids he started moving the grass and making snorts with other sounds. The kids got way scared, this was just after the sunset. Then he just stood up his hoodie and charged us and we all turned and ran.
They almost busted us when they asked their uncle was running with us also... Wink

But he was out hunting the beast also and got scared. Wink
#3 LIAR
Wreckless
BBQ Super Pro

or the one that never comes Shocked Wink
tacklebox
BBQ Super Pro

A buddy of mine thought he would be cute and hid a ziploc baggie filled with some ground beef under my driver's seat. Twisted Evil I found it before it started to stink. Very Happy

Fast forward to three months later: He has now had to sell his car because he could not find the trout that I stuffed in his door, behind the interior panel. Laughing
Twisted Evil Pompous Ass Bigoted LIAR #69 Twisted Evil
smokingmusic

PostPosted: Aug 29 2012    Post subject: Posted this about a year ago - Still funny as hell Reply with quote

This is one of the best original pranks I have ever heard of. All it takes is a group of kids to come up with something like this.

Considering all the brilliant, devious minds we had in high school, I don't know how we missed this one.

At a high school in Montana, a group of students played a prank. They let three goats loose inside the school
But before turning them loose,
they painted numbers
on the sides of the
goats: 1, 2, and 4.

School Administrators spent most of the day looking for No. 3.
ifnyakin

PostPosted: Aug 29 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

Limburger cheese in the cars defroster
JimH
BBQ Super Pro

My platoon was returning to Houston after active duty for Desert Storm. We had one hot headed country boy Corporal that was a touch uptight. We had our final medical and he was the last one through. He started complaining about the exam, didn't understand why the Corpsman had to check for hemaroids. We all denied getting that part of the exam and beat it like a dead horse all week long. I guess we should have glad he didn't go back and kill that poor Corpsman.
Toga
BBQ Super Pro

Many years ago I went ice fishing with a group of friends. We left the lake a couple hours later with a 30 gallon bag of freshly caught bluegills (brim for those in the south) and a hell of a buzz. Being drunk stupid kids we decided we did not want to clean them so we got creative and stuffed them into an ice machine at the local motel. Open door, insert ice bucket, get fish Smile . It was hilarious to watch the guests freak out. An hour later after several complaints an employee put the fish in the same trash bag they were brought in and dropped into the trash can next to the ice machine. We retrieved the bag thinking we may as well have some more fun Smile ..keep in mind it is the middle of January..............we then took the partially frozen fish and covered a co-workers car with them. Within a few minutes they had adhered themselves to the car Smile Several hours later he was leaving work and found his camero looked like a fish tank. He spent at least an hour chipping frozen fish off of his windshield.

UDS
ECB x2
Gasser

Last edited by Toga on Aug 29 2012; edited 1 time in total
erniesshop
BBQ Super Pro

Back when...............We had a teacher who none of us liked.......When he left from NM to go home back East......we tied a dead skunk to the back of his engine compartment , between the firewall and engine.............
You all guess the rest.........................
Geronimo
BBQ Super Pro

I was a young 24 year old (now 62) and one of my work team members (3 of us) was an OLD guy (about 62 ) Shocked

Anyway, he was ALWAYS doing crap to me to "get my goat" (which usually worked) Twisted Evil

Well he lived about 30 miles away from work and I lived close by so one day I went home for lunch and got a raw potato.

Then after lunch when he had left his car (he always ate in his car) I stuffed the potato in his tail pipe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

What happens when you do this, the car will not start due to the blockage. Laughing Laughing

So after work everyone went their ways and about an hour later I went back and there sat Henry..in his car...wondering why it wouldn't start.

I said well let ME look at it.. Wink Wink

So we lifted the hood and looked, I looked UNDER the car, nothing seemed wrong. Twisted Evil

So finally I told him to get in and try to start it again while I walked around the car 'listening' to it. Shocked

I got to the back of the car and bent down and pulled the tater out of the tail pipe and when I stood up.....there was Henry standing there. Embarassed Embarassed

Needless to say, he didn't mess with me any more but he also didn't speak to me for WEEKS afterwards. Laughing Laughing
roxy
BBQ All Star

My all time fav that I still do to this day (from time to time) is to pass off chocolate exlax as the real thing.. Laughing Razz Laughing One or two squares is more than enough so a bar is chocolate trouble.

I just pee my pants thinking of all the good times those unsuspecting folks spend with their legs all getting numb.. Laughing

Back many years ago I had a boss who thought it was funny to grab some of my lunch as he passed by.. It took a week for him to grab the exlax.. I was patient but it was worth the wait.. it was a friday lunch and we had the afternoon of work without him around being the d!ckwade that he was.

He never helped himself to my food bag after that.. Laughing
LIAR #100
Geronimo
BBQ Super Pro

Roxy That would be a good one to use for those that have to keep their lunch in a "community" fridge at work and always seem to be "missing something" (or their entire lunch) when they go to eat it. Laughing Laughing
SoEzzy
BBQ Super All Star

We had the Ex-Lax one of a similar nature.

There was a kid in my 7th grade class that used to go through each desk and steal chocolate. One of my friends mom worked for a local chocolate factory that had a dark chocolate bar.

We bought two of the chocolate bars, and 12 packs of Ex-Lax, his mom brought a mold home and helped us melt down the Ex-Lax and pour the molds.

We shared the chocolate bars, and re-wrapped the Ex-Lax bars in the papers and foil.

The next day we put one bar in my desk and one in my friends, at first break we went outside, and we smiled when we found them gone after break. About 20 minutes later you could hear a gurgling and whining, and the kid asked to be excused, he left the class about 10:20 and wasn't missed by the teacher until noon, she went and found him in the bathroom groaning and p00ping and groaning, they took him away in an ambulance with a cork fitted, (so we suggested), the next day my friend and I were called into the principles office and interrogated, the event happened on a Tuesday, we were questioned on the Wednesday, and the kid did not come back to school till the Monday after.

He never stole from me or my friend again!

I still work here!
masoncat1
BBQ Fan

Red Kool-Aid in the shower head, and flour in the hair dryer.

Word of advice: don't do this to anyone who has to be somewhere soon.
Geronimo
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Aug 30 2012    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was a kid I found (thought) that my dad had been hiding the GOOD chocolate in the medicine cabinet Shocked Shocked

I haven't eaten chocolate from anywhere except the candy jar since. Embarassed Embarassed
Texman
BBQ Pro

Corporate Romeo had an ego in such a way he thought the ladies came knocking on his door and he told everyone that – it was an ongoing joke in the bank. He was in his late 30’s in the late 1970’s and was a Bank Executive VP, with lots of staff.

With the lack of computers we had a print shop print up some very professional envelopes and stationary – from Playgirl International.

Worded and typed a very professional letter. On the envelope we only put the bank’s name and address. All mail addressed only to the bank goes to a pool of secretaries who open and read to figure out where it goes or who is suppose to get it within the bank.

On the letter itself we put his full name. The Playgirl letter started out mentioning the type men they seek for photo layouts in the magazine etc. The basic drift was: “Mr. X thank you for your most recent letter and the more than reveling nude photos of yourself. After due consideration, along with the use of a magnifying glass, we must inform you that your body is not the type we care to use for Playgirl.”

It didn’t take long for copies of the letter to start circulating through the bank, with comments to Mr. X like “Do you like Playgirl?” and then a chuckle – Mr. X never could figure out what all the attention he was getting about Playgirl was all about. The bank President even got in on it after someone showed him the letter and had one of the girl’s post the letter on the employee bulletin board…..and that is when Mr. X read it, about two weeks after the bank received it.
roxy
BBQ All Star

SoEzzy wrote:
We had the Ex-Lax one of a similar nature.

There was a kid in my 7th grade class that used to go through each desk and steal chocolate. One of my friends mom worked for a local chocolate factory that had a dark chocolate bar.

We bought two of the chocolate bars, and 12 packs of Ex-Lax, his mom brought a mold home and helped us melt down the Ex-Lax and pour the molds.

We shared the chocolate bars, and re-wrapped the Ex-Lax bars in the papers and foil.

The next day we put one bar in my desk and one in my friends, at first break we went outside, and we smiled when we found them gone after break. About 20 minutes later you could hear a gurgling and whining, and the kid asked to be excused, he left the class about 10:20 and wasn't missed by the teacher until noon, she went and found him in the bathroom groaning and p00ping and groaning, they took him away in an ambulance with a cork fitted, (so we suggested), the next day my friend and I were called into the principles office and interrogated, the event happened on a Tuesday, we were questioned on the Wednesday, and the kid did not come back to school till the Monday after.

He never stole from me or my friend again!

Its amazing how a session on the crapper can straighten some folks out..
LIAR #100
SoEzzy
BBQ Super All Star

I think you're right roxy though I think having your guts twisted into a pretzel, then re-twisted 180° for 24 or more hours, might be the part that gets them straightened out!

I still work here!
Oregon smoker
BBQ All Star

roxy wrote:
My all time fav that I still do to this day (from time to time) is to pass off chocolate exlax as the real thing.. Laughing Razz Laughing One or two squares is more than enough so a bar is chocolate trouble.

I just pee my pants thinking of all the good times those unsuspecting folks spend with their legs all getting numb.. Laughing

Back many years ago I had a boss who thought it was funny to grab some of my lunch as he passed by.. It took a week for him to grab the exlax.. I was patient but it was worth the wait.. it was a friday lunch and we had the afternoon of work without him around being the d!ckwade that he was.

He never helped himself to my food bag after that.. Laughing

That reminds me of being at my last employer.
I would happily share any extra BBQ that i had after cooking.
We had one guy that worked upstairs in the ivory tower that would come down stairs and raid the warehouse fridge. After several incidents of my food going completely missing i got wise.
I started leaving a few ribs, slice's of brisket, small pile of pulled pork, just whatever i had heavily, heavily, heavily, dosed with habanero powder/sauce.
Well said scavenger moved over to the brown tower right above my desk in the warehouse. One morning i get in and the bait is gone. About 8:05am i hear the azzhat scream in pain "WTF". I fell out of my chair laughing, my manager came flying out of his office and ran upstairs to see what was going on. Half of the brown tower(sales) office came down because they could hear me laughing to inquire what was so funny. My manager and azzhat took a few minutes before coming down. But that was the last time anyone touched my food without asking. He also informed me about how bad his toilet experience was, which induced another fall from my chair doubled over in laughter.

Then another time i went to a food cart that did fried chicken and sauced the bird before serving it. They had 4 heat levels, i had gotten the "inferno". My direct manager was a sissy about spice(ice cream was about his speed), 6 of us had gone to the same place and were sitting around eating. He mentioned how it smelled so good. I offered up a few bites of mine, he of coursed asked if it was spicy which i of course reassured him it was not. 2 huge bites, and then he whined for the rest of the day. He also learned not to mess with me and my food.
#3 LIAR
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: