FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Willing to help for mentoring <Memphis in may>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Competition BBQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ace27705

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29 12 7:26 am    Post subject: Willing to help for mentoring <Memphis in may> Reply with quote

Like many i am a really big fan of bbq.I have done it for friends and family for a few years now and i really want to take a crack at competition bbq.I know doing it at home and doing it in competition is not the same...I live in memphis tn.I know it is the BIG show here and i am looking for a team to join.I have been invited to 1 or 2 teams but they seem more like they are there to party than to cook.don't get me wrong i think it's great to have a good time but i am seeking a team that could offer some insight on how it all works.In exchange i'm willing to help in any way.I am a skilled carpenter and have resources all over town in case you come in short of anything etc.should a good, serious team use an extra hand give me a shout. Email or PM me via the buttons below!

Thanks
Adam
SoEzzy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29 12 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to spare you some of the spam, I removed the email address from your post.

It is the same as the one in the button at the bottom of your post so let that be used instead.

I still work here!
TooSaucedToPork

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29 12 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Willing to help for mentoring <Memphis in may> Reply with quote

ace27705 wrote:
Like many i am a really big fan of bbq.I have done it for friends and family for a few years now and i really want to take a crack at competition bbq.I know doing it at home and doing it in competition is not the same...I live in memphis tn.I know it is the BIG show here and i am looking for a team to join.I have been invited to 1 or 2 teams but they seem more like they are there to party than to cook.don't get me wrong i think it's great to have a good time but i am seeking a team that could offer some insight on how it all works.In exchange i'm willing to help in any way.I am a skilled carpenter and have resources all over town in case you come in short of anything etc.should a good, serious team use an extra hand give me a shout. Email or PM me via the buttons below!

Thanks
Adam

Hey Adam,

Check out our website and see if we are a good fit for you. We have invited cooks from the BBQ Forums to be on our team at MIM for many years. This year we are entered into every contest at the festival (except best booth) and have Pitmasters from 6 different BBQ Teams cooking catagories at the contest. We are a BBQ family that loves teaching and learning from one another...

http://www.toosaucedtopork.com

Neil Gallagher
Too Sauced To Pork Championship BBQ Team
swinebuck
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30 12 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam: I am Neil's father. I am here in Memphis if you would like any information on the team. We are going to have a great Memphis In May and would really like you to consider join our team. Great people, relaxed atmosphere, and great cooks.
Thanks
Mike G
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Too-Sauced-To-Pork/337985995846?ref=mf#
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Competition BBQ All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: