FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pulled Pork Nachos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Leftover Recipes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
me6164

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17 11 12:26 am    Post subject: Pulled Pork Nachos Reply with quote

I decided to whip up a snack last night for the first Monday Night Football game. So looking around I found some left over pulled pork from Saturday along with some leftover baked beans. I also found some tortilla chips. I got a large plate spread out the tortilla chips while the pork and beans were warming up. I spread some baked beans over the chips. Then topped it off with some lettuce, chopped tomato, diced jalepenos, sour cream, cheese and then spread a generous amount of pork over it. These turned out great! I will be doing these more often.. Just thought I'd share..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Leftover Recipes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: