FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is your refrigerator running?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tonyg
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Thu May 20 10 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

balsak - I meant to send you this in a pm my friend - oops
Shocked Embarassed Laughing
Harry Nutczak wrote:
tonyg wrote:
biodesiel??? when did you go lefty?

Harry Nutczak wrote:
Great info Pyro.
I learned alot at a website named "The inverter store" or something similar
I use an inverter to run quite a few different things, but I have not tried to power any cooling compressors with it yet. I typicall use it for halogen lighting, and running our rotisserie when we use it. I have also run different kitchen tools like a stand mixer, food processor, etc etc.

My ultimate set-up (if I were running a vending operation) would be to have several monstrous 6-volt batteries on the a-frame of the trailer wired to provide 12VDC, a solar-panel charging system on the roof of the trailer, shore power, and a diesel generator running on biodiesel. This would cover any possibility I could ever need IMO.
An auto-switching panel would be cool too.
I just use our trailer to haul gear, I never do any prep or cooking inside of it. So you guys have way neater trailers than I do.

How can anyone complain about using fuel that cost less than 42 cents a gallon if you make it yourself like I do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Vending All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: