FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

replacement grill brush pads

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jim

PostPosted: Jun 23 2006    Post subject: replacement grill brush pads Reply with quote

My wife got me this beautiful set of grill utensils last year from Williams Sonoma. I know that is a bit snooty for good ol' bbq, but they really are nice.

Anyway, the grill brush was designed with replacable brush and steel wool pads.

Williams Sonoma doesn't carry this item anymore, and has replaced the old set with a newer version (even snootier with teak handles).

Anybody got any heads they would sell? Anybody got any leads on who might still carry them? I know that they were made in Taiwan, and that Lowes carried a no name brand of them last year as well.

Thanks for any help you can offer.
mding38926
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Jun 23 2006    Post subject: Re: replacement grill brush pads Reply with quote

jim wrote:
My wife got me this beautiful set of grill utensils last year from Williams Sonoma. I know that is a bit snooty for good ol' bbq, but they really are nice.

Anyway, the grill brush was designed with replacable brush and steel wool pads.

Williams Sonoma doesn't carry this item anymore, and has replaced the old set with a newer version (even snootier with teak handles).

Anybody got any heads they would sell? Anybody got any leads on who might still carry them? I know that they were made in Taiwan, and that Lowes carried a no name brand of them last year as well.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Check ebay...........I am always shocked at the things that are available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: