FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Breakfast Fatty

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BBQhippie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18 09 11:25 am    Post subject: Breakfast Fatty Reply with quote

I was helping a buddy of mine at a comp. and we came up with the bbq breakfast of champions. This hit the spot at 5am after no sleep and one of the coldest nights of spring. First, we took 4 eggs and put them on the smoker to become hard. While the eggs were cooking, I took a package of bacon and laid it out in a basket weave pattern. After that I took a package of Jimmy Dean Sage sausage ( just the regular size) and spread it to the size of the bacon. When the eggs were cool enough de-shell we put them down the center of the fatty. We also added about four pieces of pepper jack cheese (the hotter the better. We used a three pepper cheese) on the sides of the eggs. I sprinkled a little rub on it before i rolled it up and then put it on the smoker till internal temp was around 165. When it was done I fried up some english muffins untill they were krispy and golden and dripping with butter. It was incredible and now a staple at every competition. Twisted Evil
Beef Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19 09 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds awesome!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Other recipes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: