FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

smokers we need you guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigford2000

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17 06 5:08 am    Post subject: smokers we need you guys Reply with quote

we are having a mudbog and atv rodeo here in bellefontaine oh. we want some guys to come out and put on a little contest we are going to have a big one this summer with 2500$ in prize $$$$ there will be 500$$$this time maybe more depends on how many show up. It is at a campground so we have deals on camp sites we have bands fri and sat night we have a place to swim fish gokarts we will have about 300 or so trucks in the mudbog around 1500-to 2000 poepol there it is the last weekend of june 23 24 25 contest will be sat. 24 it will be 50$$ to enter email me if you want mudbogman@hotmail.com u can call me to get a camp site the are from 20 and up depends on what you want call soon campsites r going fast 937-935-3714 thanks adam
BBQMAN
BBQ Super All Star

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17 06 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too bad Ohio is so far from Florida. I could have fed the whole crew! Very Happy Wink

Good luck with the event- sounds like a lot of fun!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: