FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Start up custom rig for sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PITMASTERS BBQ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22 06 4:02 am    Post subject: Start up custom rig for sale Reply with quote

We are currently getting ready to sell our custom rig. It was built in 2005 and has made us $20k last year part time on the weekends. It sits on a 5'x8' trailer with a smoker, 8 burner gas grill and 2 propane tanks, fully operational beer tap/spout and sink with connections, seperate fresh and gray tanks, marine battery and pump and all 2x12 p.t. stained and sealed lumber. The gate drops down to give even more room. A full price offer will get you the beer tap/spout and a custom 55 gallon whiskey barrel converted into a beer keg holder lined with a truck bed liner and hinged top (see pic) that keeps my 1/2 keg packed in ice cold for 3 days here in florida. It has storage under the smoker, sink and gas grill for everything you need to cook with and more. Our business is growing so fast we need to buy a bigger one to handle the demand. I've had people while doing parties offer $5000 to buy it on the spot or build one for them, but I'm too busy catering to do it. Hate to let it go so fast, but will have to. I can e-mail more pics if needed. $5000 obo. Pick up only or can deliver within 50 miles or so of Melbourne, Florida.

[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Catering All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: