FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mesquite carbone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Wood and Charcoal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
az mike
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24 09 9:04 pm    Post subject: mesquite carbone Reply with quote

I was at my grocery store in Douglas AZ the other day. They had El Diablo mesquite charcol in 40 lb bags for $12.59. I have never used charcol as I have a huge supply of pecan wood. Is this product from Mexico a good deal or just crap??
Harry Nutczak
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25 09 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a 40 pound bag for $12.99 is a great price, most charcoals cost that for a 20# bag.

Even if it is not top quality your only out $13.00, it may be some great stuff, so I would try it if I saw it here.
JamesB
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25 09 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a long time, the only lump I could find around here was mexican mesquite in various brands. Used to find it at the Dollar store. Sure wish I could find those 10lb bags for a $1 these days! Never had a problem with it.
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29 16 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Costco in Scottsdale area has the 40 pound bags for $13 as well.
BorderCop

PostPosted: Fri May 06 16 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: mesquite carbone Reply with quote

az mike wrote:
I was at my grocery store in Douglas AZ the other day. They had El Diablo mesquite charcol in 40 lb bags for $12.59. I have never used charcol as I have a huge supply of pecan wood. Is this product from Mexico a good deal or just crap??

Where do you get the pecan wood from? I'm currently trying to find peach, pecan, apple or hickory in the Blythe, CA area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Wood and Charcoal All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: