FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roxy's Caramel Apple Cheesecake

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nate_bone
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28 08 11:21 pm    Post subject: Roxy's Caramel Apple Cheesecake Reply with quote

About a week ago I saw a reference to Roxy's caramel apple cheesecake, and the beautiful pictures that went with it. They were motivation enough for me to go into uncharted territory. I had never made a cheesecake before, but figured anything that sounded and looked that good was worth the learning curve.

I followed the recipe exactly, and it turned out great. Mine was nowhere near as pretty, but man is that thing good. I still have about half of it left, but it might not last the day.

I'll have pictures as soon as I find the cable to transfer them from my phone to my computer. Of course, I only have a couple pictures of the cheesecake after a slice or two had been taken. I should've documented the colossal mess that went into the creation process, but my hands were too sticky to take pictures. Smile

Thanks for a fantastic recipe, Roxy. It was absolutely amazing. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
rbalfour
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29 08 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have add my praise. We did this for Thanksgiving and it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
roxy
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29 08 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you all liked the recipe.. It is a great cake and I have had some great feed back on it as well.

It sure blesses my heart to know I have been part of your get together's in a small way.
LIAR #100
BBQMAN
BBQ Super All Star

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29 08 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you all enjoyed it, I know we do! Wink Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: