FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dixie Bells in NC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Daddy
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24 06 3:37 am    Post subject: Dixie Bells in NC Reply with quote

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Resturant opened up a while back in town and I heard it was not good. I finally got around to eating there today and I was very impressed! I tried the pork barbecue plate and the smoke flavor really came through. IMO it is one of the bet places I have eat in a while for good smoked pork. My other favorites in this area are Allen & Son's in Chapel Hill, and A&M Grill in Mebane. These two do it the old way over wood. Just my two cents worth. Wink
Hogwild
BBQ Super Fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17 06 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: Dixie Bells in NC Reply with quote

Big Daddy wrote:
...and A&M Grill in Mebane. T...

I just now saw this post, but, WOW, that brings back some memories. I grew up in Haw River and went to school at Eastern. A&M was our hangout....aaaah, the good ol' days!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: