FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ABT question for you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skidder
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09 08 10:13 pm    Post subject: ABT question for you Reply with quote

Ok these little pepper bombs are great we all agree on that. I just did 140 of them for my daughters graduation party and they ate them all. Many people asked what they were and how there made. So the question would be why aren't ABT's made commercially? Seems to me they would be a $$ maker.
USDA Monkey
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10 08 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen them in a few butcher's cases but I don't think most people know what to do with them. Your average joe gas griller is good at steaks and hot dogs but the ABT is a gentle mistress that needs the expert hand of a true bbqer. I also think they can be labor intensive which keeps a lot of places from selling them. Plus, most people see jalapenos and think they will be too hot.

Besides, if ABTs were mainstream what would we impress our friends and co-workers with?
Bubba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10 08 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

USDA Monkey wrote:

Besides, if ABTs were mainstream what would we impress our friends and co-workers with?

Logic beyond argument right there...
Skidder
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10 08 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I guess you guys are right lets keep them all for ourselves,friends and family.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: