FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

caterers in SoCal?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tucciim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30 05 6:06 am    Post subject: caterers in SoCal? Reply with quote

My girlfriend and I were talking about getting married and she doesnt want to do a formal reception and neither do I. So i figured we'd get some space at a park adn invite the family and friends and have some BBQ! I ma wondering if there is someone who can talk to me about pricing and recommend a company to bring in a truck with some good 'Q.
DawgPhan
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30 05 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: caterers in SoCal? Reply with quote

tucciim wrote:
My girlfriend and I were talking about getting married and she doesnt want to do a formal reception and neither do I. So i figured we'd get some space at a park adn invite the family and friends and have some BBQ! I ma wondering if there is someone who can talk to me about pricing and recommend a company to bring in a truck with some good 'Q.

Now I dont know if you drink or not, but be sure to check in on the policies about booze in a public park. You might be better off having it at someone's house. Krazylegs is in cali, though I think northern cali and he is getting a new smoker here shortly...you might be able to talk him into it... Razz
DawgPhan
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30 05 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and congrats...I am getting hitched next year...it is a lot of work for the little lady, not so much for me though...hell I just went for a fitting for my tux and they do it all with computers and stuff now. You just stand in a room and something scans you..
bigcountry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30 05 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: caterers in SoCal? Reply with quote

tucciim wrote:

I own and operate a BBQ catering company out of Hesperia and we cater all over SO. CAL. We currently have 1 trailer sitting at Competitive Edge MX Park in Hesperia as we signed a deal do be the exclusive food and beverage suppliers. I am more then happy to talk to you about any and all of your reception needs. We have a fully equiped 28' trailer with smoker and open grills for events like yours. Feel free to give my business line a call at 760 221-6097
Steve-O
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30 05 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where you been hiding bigcountry? Welcome aboard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Catering All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: