FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Ultimate ABT Tool!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kilted-Cue'r

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22 08 1:12 am    Post subject: The Ultimate ABT Tool!! Reply with quote

Ladies and Gentlemen I have found the ultimate ABT tool! After purchasing the "V" shaped cutter and pinching it throught the bottom of the jalapeno and after trying the serrated edge teaspoon and splitting the sides ofthe jalapeno I stumbled across a Pampered Chef grapefruit knife in the back of one of our kitchen drawers! The tool works like a dream for those of us that are heavy handed! I tried it out on the last 2 jalapenos I had left. These were about 2 1/2" long and I had absloutely no problems coring them! It is item number 1265 (at least that is what the paper in the package says!)
Check it out!

Go Vols!
-------------------------------------------------------
Any man can que, but not any man can que in a kilt
twoniner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03 08 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like a pretty good tool. The best tool for me is just putting on the latex gloves and using my fingernails. Fast and exact as I want to be. When you are done with that just grab the cheese with your fingers and spread. Take off the gloves for the bacon and toothpicks. That's the fastest way for me anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: