FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greetings From The Mothership

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alien BBQ
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Jan 02 2022    Post subject: Greetings From The Mothership Reply with quote

Just thought I would beam in and let you guy's know I am still thinking about the ring.
Smoking cheese today in West Texas 30 degrees outside....
necron 99
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Jan 08 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did the same on Jan. 2. Ambient temperature ranged from 36°F to 33°F between when I started and when I called it quits. I smoked 7 ounce mini-wheel of Castello Gouda and one 6 ounce brick of Black Diamond 5 Year Aged Canadian Cheddar. Each was cut into 4 pieces for greater surface area to be caressed by smoke. I used Master Grill 100% Hardwood charcoal briquettes and a 50/50 mix of wild cherry and serviceberry micro-logs. Initial taste test on one piece of each was tasty, I'm looking forward to sampling again at 2 weeks & 4 weeks.

Like you, and everybody else, there's still no simple way for me to post any photos here, unlike several other boards. I don't expect that to ever change.
necron 99
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Jan 08 2022    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post erased.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: