FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Steel suppliers?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jess
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17 19 6:27 pm    Post subject: Steel suppliers? Reply with quote

I am in Naples Fl. - one of the richest towns in the state but little by little my steel suppliers have gone. My options now are buy from Dean Supply in Ft. Myers at normal retail plus about 50% or order from Tampa at a fair price but have to drive 160 miles each way, or wait for delivery every other week. Any ideas ?
Thanks.
gandrfab
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17 19 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every other week seems a bit to far apart.

Alro metals delivers up my way every day. If I put an order in before 3 or 5 I'm not sure when the cut off time is, my metal is here the next day. I think they have a 250lb minimum.
I don't know if they go your way, worth a call.
https://www.google.com/search?q=alro+metals&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS821US821&oq=Alro+metals&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.3559j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you are not in a situation where you can buy directly hook up with a local welding shop.
jess
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19 19 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Welding All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: