FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whats happenin fellers!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Tony's BBQ
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14 19 7:37 pm    Post subject: Whats happenin fellers! Reply with quote

I check in on occasion, but not much going on here nowadays Sad
Not bragging, just making conversation [ but yea, I'm pretty proud of my crew ] Same lady slammin' sammiches for me for 7 [?] years now, and my wife running the window full time. She quit her job last spring and has no regrets!
Been kicking ass and taking names with rig #3...3 small cites during the week, one of which we can barely smoke enough meats to stay open until 6m... Running my Lang FatBoy at max capacity, burning hot n fast - ish [ 300° or so ]
Yesterday we did a makeup day due to snow Wed and Thursday...Sold out my 3:45 of 2 cases brisket, 1.5 cs butt, 1 cs chicken, 18 racks plus a pile of sides....My menu has gotten HUGE with the new rig [ deep fryers are always cookin something ] I do spend time on some fb food truck pages where they all say you NEED to have a very small menu...Some flame me for mine and say its stupid, but I sell more $$ an hour than they sell all day!
I am regularly approached to open a brick n mortar, but the employment pool has soo many turds floating in it, I have no intentions of starting a new headache!! Hardly a week passes that we dont have some business [ gas station, small store ] ask that we set up on their property free!!
OK, some of the above may sound like bragging, but its all true! Living the dream though I still tell people 'nightmares are dreams too'...lol
Hope all is well with each and every one of you! I do miss this site and the discussions we've had....Getting help and helping others!! Will continue to look from time to time, hoping someone see's this and responds!
I do miss Y'all!!
Mr Tony
Being Blessed with income from my passion!
WWW.MRTONYSBBQ.COM
jess
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15 19 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad things are really good for you Tony. You have worked long & hard at it. Best of luck...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Vending All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: