FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First Rotisserie Cook on the Cobb Supreme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old Dave
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26 18 7:22 pm    Post subject: First Rotisserie Cook on the Cobb Supreme Reply with quote

I “cobbed” together a rotisserie setup using my two new Cobb Proto-Type Dome Extensions and some rotisserie parts that I use for other cookers and did my first rotisserie cook consisting of a Beef Bottom Round Roast over a pan of Root Vegetables on my Cobb Supreme.

I made a roast beef sandwich with a generous amount of the bottom round roast beef, lettuce, tomato, and some horsey sauce on a bun. My sides were a few pieces of my baked new red potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots, and some pearl onions. Added some sour cream to the potatoes.

I prepped my 3.92 pound bottom round roast by trimming off most of the fat. Added a little olive oil for a sticker and then sprinkled on some SPG for my rub.

Ready to go on the rotisserie spit rod.

My root veggies were some new red potatoes, some sweet potatoes, carrots, and some pearl onions. I salted and peppered the veggies and added a little garlic, some fresh rosemary and thyme.

My cook just going on the Cobb Supreme with a rotisserie setup.

I used both of my proto-type dome grid extenders for this cook. Along with my heavy duty rotisserie setup, I have a nice cooker for all my rotisserie cooks.

My cook is done and ready to be removed from the Cobb Supreme. It took a little under two hours and I took the meat off at 130F degrees internal.

My roast beef and veggies just off of the cooker.

My roast beef just thru the slicer.

Made a nice lunch.

Love the potatoes fixed this way.

I think the first rotisserie cook on the Cobb Supreme came out quite well and will make for some additional tasty meals. Beef Manhattan is up next.
dmike25
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27 18 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks delicious Dave! Thanks for sharing Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: