FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how to cook ribs?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jane nair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03 18 6:55 pm    Post subject: how to cook ribs? Reply with quote

I want to make some ribs for my husband in his birthday...he loves to eat beef that's why I want to prepare some ribs for him .but this is the first time I am gonna make it.i don't know how to cook ribs? what kind of instrument needs?and how much time I need to prepare it?
WillardMorin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20 18 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use ribs not more than 15 cm in length. They are as simple and easy to cook.
If you want to use ribs as the main meat dish, then when buying, give preference to fleshy options. But the ribs with a thin layer of meat are more suitable for soup.
There are many ways to cook pork. The easiest of these is to rub the rice with salt and spices, and then fry them in a pan. But if you want the ribs to be as juicy as possible, then it's better to stick them a little after roasting. You can also slightly boil the ribs and only then send them to bake in the oven.
Pork is perfectly combined with honey. And the ribs are no exception. Do not neglect this ingredient.
In order to taste the reciber has become rich, it is desirable to lure them in advance.
asty pork ribs in a frying pan with honey

If you want to know how to tasting pork ribs, then follow this instruction.

Take 1 kg of the corresponding meat, a garlic head, a few tablespoons of soy sauce, a couple of tablespoons of honey. From spices, in addition to black pepper, you should prefer cumin, fennel and coriander. Rub the ribs with a mixture of honey, finely chopped garlic and spices, and then fry them in a pan.

When the ribs are almost ready, add a little water to the frying pan and stew a dish for about 20 minutes on low heat.
Stewed pork ribs

This time, besides the reed, you will also need a couple of onions and a head of garlic. This recipe will surely surprise you both with its simplicity and the result.

You will need to fry the ribs on vegetable oil and then transfer them into a pan with a dense bottom. Add to the meat roasted onion, finely chopped garlic, spices. Fill the ribs with water so that they cover them halfway and send the pan into the oven. Just half an hour, and your dish is ready.

I hope it will be useful!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Hot & Fast All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: