FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012 26' Play Mor Vending/Catering/Comp Trailer with 2 CTO's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vexter1
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23 17 9:40 am    Post subject: 2012 26' Play Mor Vending/Catering/Comp Trailer with 2 CTO's Reply with quote

Build Pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/6K8HTowFsY4j258ZA

Current Pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/aeszvZGEgPzszRiE6

Video of outside:
https://youtu.be/z-9auESJAEA

Video of inside:
https://youtu.be/fySTIbFd1io

It's a 2012 Play Mor Trailer - built in Missouri, I personally oversaw the layout and construction. It's the 2nd trailer I had by Play Mor and I'd own a 3rd, 4th and 5th - they're a small trailer company out of Westphalia, MO that builds a rock solid trailer and I've had ZERO issues with this setup. This setup will vend, cater or compete - all in one setup. It pulls straight and true down the highway with about 1100 pounds of tongue weight. I tow with a 2011 F-250 gas 6.2 and have never had an issue towing it down the highway. It's roughly 6,000 lbs dry, I'd estimate a solid 8,000 with smokers, water and supplies for an event.

I had the plans for the trailer approved by the St. Charles Co Health Dept in St Charles, MO before building it and I've never had anything less that a 100% inspection in the trailer. Everywhere I took it, I never had a problem passing inspection or anything along those lines anywhere I've used it. The walls are aluminum on the inside, and white - everything wipes down easy from the walls, to the cabinets (made out of pvc in some fashion according to the trailer builder - will not swell with dampness). floor is gray coin floor - we use an old hard wood floor scrubber on it when we clean the floor and it cleans up easily each time. The back pit area is meant to be pressure washed, the manufacturer sealed all the wood before putting the metal over it, so it will resist dampness/washings in that area.

The only things I'm aware of that will/may need addressed:
Needs 1 new tire
the light over the pits got slightly melted, does not affect light, works fine
vent in pit area was never meant for smoke/grease - does not work
lock on door going into kitchen area was recently broken, have not replaced yet
halogen bulbs need replaced on a couple of the lamps

I'm looking to sell it as a whole package, basically turn key - with all equipment inside ready to go. It has a newer True 23 refrigerator, a 13.5K A/C unit, 2 30 gal propane tanks, bathroom, shower, sleeping quarters (which doubles as storage), 3 bay sink, hand wash sink, cabinets throughout, tandem axle with brakes, dual batteries, a voltage montoring system that will shut off over or under voltage to the whole trailer, halogen lights on the side and rear, 1 serving window, 2 doors for ventilation for the smokers and 2 Ole Hickory CTO smokers - 1 has a comp switch, 40 gal water tank, 10 gallon black tank, 50 gallon gray tank. There will be a nacho cheese machine, 2 scales, 2 thermopens, various utensils, 2 hot holding steam units, a cash register and various other odds and ends needed for serving as well. I bought the CTO's used in 2013 - they were 2010's - from a restaurant that went belly up. This setup was generally all in use about 2x's a month from apr/may until around Oct or when it got too cold in Missouri. So what I'm trying to say is that the pits, fridge, trailer etc is mostly low hour use since this was my side gig for fun.

The only reason for sale is that I moved from St. Louis, MO to Monroe, LA - there doesn't seem to be much of a vending venue going on here or close by and I don't want to travel all over the state trying to keep it going vs back home where I could stay within an hour of STL and have events to vend at. It's been a lot of fun and I always end up giving tours of the trailer at events, it's very clean and well kept - the absolute best setup I've ever cooked out of. It could be pouring rain, didn't bother us, the beauty is level off, hook up electricity and you're ready to load in the food/fridge items and start cooking. Totally self contained. I recently did a cook in it here in Louisiana and everything was working fine as expected, A/C ran us out over night (covered up in blankets here in LA in the Summer!) - toilet, hot water heater, fridge, generator, water system - everything, no issues at all.

This is a pretty solid list of everything that will come with the trailer at sale. It is NOT exhaustive and may include a few other items, but this is the major stuff I could think of while posting this for sale.

2012 Play-Mor Motorsport BBQ Trailer
26' trailer - 30' overall - 4' tongue - 11' of main kitchen,8' of Living Space/Sleep, 7' of Pit Area
Dual 5200 axles with electric brakes
2 30 gal propane tanks
2 batteries (still holding charge fine - maitained every winter with float chargers)
battery charger system builtin to trailer to charge batteries while hooked up to electric
electric tongue jack
2 Ole Hickory Smokers (2010 models - 1 with comp switch) with inlclueded flu brushe and ash rake
L10 Ecco On Demand Propane Hot Water Heater
40 Gallon Water Tank
10 Gallon Black Tank
10 Gallon Grey Water (Hand wash sink for bathroom)
50 gallon grey water tank (main waste tank for dishes etc)
True T23 Refrigerator (2011 - bought new)
Coleman 13.5K A/C - ducted throughout - new start capcitors in 2014
Toilet
Shower
Storage Area with metal shelving
Bed/Couch
Various cabinets/shelves for storage
2 Advantco Steam Warmers
1 Nacho Cheese Pump with extra seal rings - just recently rebuilt
1 cash register
2 Thermapens
Various serving utensils
Custom Menu Board attached to side (will not streak in rain) - brand new film on this includes some starter markers
awning in good shape - no tears
50 AMP electrical service
Progressive Industries 50A Hardwire Surge /Electrical protection unit installed (http://www.progressiveindustries.net/ems-hw-hardwires)
4 cambros (older, but seals still good)
1 Honda EU6500is with 1100 hours (just maintenanced at certfiied honda small engine with clean bill of health in 2016) - includes extra cable to run trailer at 50 AMP off one generator
All extra 50A and 30A extension cords and adapaters and various high quality electric extension cords
1 new spare tire, jack and 4 way
3 fire extinguishers
3 bay sink with custom cover so you can use as table when not doing dishes
1 hand wash sink with splash guard
1 enmotion paper towel dispenser
1 enmotion hand soap dispenser
external latch on serving table for serving window
push cart for cambros
3 level "brick" sets for tires (stacking blocks)
1 waste tank hose (rhino - excellent shape)
1 wate tank back wash valve
2 Taylor digital scales
1 Wifi BBQ stoker with probes/fan (used for monitoring cooks - does not run CTO's)
1 2 5/16 HEAVY duty ball hitch with spring bars
1 Edlund Heavy Duty #10 can opener attached to counter with extra brand new blade (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EMZ8NDK/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
2 hitch locks

Please be serious, I've already had one buyer back out - I'd like to sell it and do it quickly and cleanly. Cash sale - no trades. Serious offers will be entertained. I'm an honest seller and expect the same from the buyer.

Asking $38,000
phil c
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23 17 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice rig. wish I could be in a position for it.

Best of luck with the sale!
vexter1
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23 17 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks phil c! I hope it goes to a good home, it's been my favorite setup - if there were more events around here or a good place to setup roadside vending, I wouldn't even had thought of selling it for sure! Wink
vexter1
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18 17 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump - $35,000 obo
vexter1
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08 17 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump - $29,000 obo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Buy, Sell or Trade All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: