FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rusty like an old door hinge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reptileink
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13 17 2:14 am    Post subject: Rusty like an old door hinge Reply with quote

Anyone remember me?? LOL.

Hard to believe it's been a couple YEARS since I've logged in here.

Having a "guys night" this Saturday, and pulling out the ole cobwebbed ProQ for some ribs.

Basically fell out of smoking for quite a few years now. Most I used the smoker for pizzas last year's guys night, and they came out awesome, but really looking forward to getting some Q back on there.

Just popped by here to see if any new methods are in use these days. I planned on the 3-2-1 method, but just read that it's a bit overrated. I hate mushy ribs as much as the next guy, so I think I am just going to low and slow it, and baste towards the end.

If anyone also remembers, I am still plugging along with my sauce, although just basically still underground with family and friends. Still getting great reactions towards it, but kind of gave up on the commercial bottling dream.

I have also taken up hunting this year, and I am excited to see what I can come up with on the smoker for game meats. Starting small with geese, ducks, and squirrels...lol

Any old faces still around?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: