FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EZ Loin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tex50613

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15 17 9:35 am    Post subject: EZ Loin Reply with quote

OK guys here is a extremely simple loin technique I use a lot for big parties and what not.
Please keep in mind I am usually doing this on one of our trailer grills and for 30+ people at a shot.

What you will need:
-Lowery's
-black peppercorn in a grinder
-fresh minced or crushed garlic clove
-brown sugar
-salted butter
-heavy duty aluminum foil

First I season a thawed whole pork loin with Lowery's and fresh ground black pepper on all sides.
Then I sear the outside of the loin directly on the grill. Once the loin is seared I remove the loin from the grill and place on a piece of aluminum foil that I will wrap the loin in to cook and brush 2 to 3 tablespoons of salted butter to the outside of the loin and sprinkle with a liberal amount of brown sugar with the final step being to spread 2 tablespoons of garlic beside the loin along the full leingth before tightly wrapping the aluminum foil around the loin and placing back on the grill.
Once back on the grill I cook the loin for 40 min before sticking a probe through the foil to check the temperature of the meat. Once the core temperature is 170°-180°f I remove the wrapped loin and let set in the tin foil for 5 to 10 minutes before removing the foil and cutting into 1" to 1 1/2" slabs and placing in a warmer along with all the juices and serving as loin sandwiches or loin.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Pork Recipes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: