FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Haze Smokehouse LaSalle Il

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Tony's BBQ
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27 17 12:38 am    Post subject: Haze Smokehouse LaSalle Il Reply with quote

On our way home from St louis area, googled BBQ and found this place. We were happily surprised by our meal!
I got the sampler, Alex got the ribeye[?]...Though we were both kinda BBQ'd out, I had to stick to tradition Wink
Brisket was good, even though cook sliced it with the grain Shocked sausage was solid, Ribs were good and the pork belly was quite tasty! One odditie was the Kale! Deep fried leaves simply hit with some salt - flavor is a mix og brussel sprouts and asparagus! I liked it, soo much that when we got back and did a comp, I took the other teams leftovers and deep fried it for our potluck - went over GREAT!!
The place is a Blues Bar of sorts - used to be a cook your own steal joint[?] Our table overlooked a large open pit the cook used to cook the ribeye, Ole Hickory could be seen behind open pit out the window. and it all 'worked'!
I would stop again!
Being Blessed with income from my passion!
WWW.MRTONYSBBQ.COM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: