FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Food Truck or Food Trailer in NC

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mwlovelace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15 16 4:55 am    Post subject: Food Truck or Food Trailer in NC Reply with quote

I was curious which one you'd prefer for catering or festivals? My wife and I have had a dream to open a BBQ restaurant and almost everywhere I have read says.......don't do it Smile

The cost of a restaurant versus food truck or food trailer is substantial. I was curious what your thoughts are on the food truck or food trailer.

The local HD says you can have either, but need a restaurant to agree to use outside can and inside fridge/washing area of a certified restaurant. This has lightened up some, because a year or two ago.....you had to have a commissary only licensed to yourself.

I have a 30x70 Shirley Fabrication reverse flow I'd like to use and could pull with a food truck. I could also have a custom one built to fit a porch on a trailer.

Just asking opinions from those that have went down this road!

Thank you, Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Vending All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: