FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Southern Q smokers and trailers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fish&q
BBQ Super Fan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26 14 2:02 am    Post subject: Southern Q smokers and trailers Reply with quote

Has anyone bought a BBQ trailer from them or had any dealings with them?
Meadow Creek chicken cooker
Mr Tony's BBQ
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30 14 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the pics I have found, they seem to be selling "Freedom" trailers. A couple Wi top competitors are running Southern Q smokers and doing QUITE well!! Tim's Full Belly Deli won 3 GC's and 1 RGC on his new S.Q - He was telling me how he emailed them about a problem he was havng, and 20 min later Myron himself called him - told him to shut up and listen, and he began winning throughout the midwest because of it!
Another just bought a trailer and rig, I didnt realize [ until now ] he bought them together, but was a Freedom trailer with S. Q on it.
I have had my Freedom trailer for 3+ [?] years now, and am quite pleased with it! My biggest complaint was the standars bias ply tires didnt last a year....So if you do go that route, upgrade to some H.D. radials!
The trailer itself had a few runs in the paint on the frame, a miss or two which a spray bomb of rustolium fixed right up, and a few minor dings [ of which I have added plenty ] but overall, I am very pleased with it...So much so, I am looking to buy another. I got my trailer through SLE in Nashville, just a distributor for them - it seems the S. Q speaks for itself, and their customer service seems to be top notch if the very owner himself will call a guy back to help him out!!???!!
Being Blessed with income from my passion!
WWW.MRTONYSBBQ.COM
fish&q
BBQ Super Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01 14 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just bought a Freedom trailer from SLE and I will be picking it up from the factory either this week or the first of next week. Two reasons I did not go with Southern Q ,one was I asked him for two simple things and both times he did not do them and the second was he wanted an 80% down payment and SLE wanted 20% down and the balance after I inspected the trailer plus they had one ready this week that had what I wanted in it.
I did upgrade the tires and axles .I'm having a hard time deciding on a generator but I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy the Honda 7000 at a cost of 4k and I'm pricing out having it wrapped.
I did look at SQ smokers and like them a lot and I would buy one but I'm going to have to make my verticle work for a little while
Meadow Creek chicken cooker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Vending All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: