FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Smoked albacore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Seafood Recipes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RickVS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09 05 7:34 am    Post subject: Smoked albacore Reply with quote

The only way I have tried it was to soak overnight in a 50/50 mix of teriyaki sauce and water, and sometimes with a little garlic added. It comes out pretty good - any other suggestions?
devil121

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13 07 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi friend, I am the newest member of this board & I Found you on the FoodTV network several months ago. Needed something extra special for this Holiday Season, soo, I recalled your name and requested a smoked salmon, scallops and muscles sampler. What a truly, delectable surprise! You have a terrific product. No one was in the least disappointed in anything. Guess what? Now that I'm having a party in June, I want more, more, more. Tell me. Do you provide smoked oysters? Hope I didn't overlook them on the web.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Seafood Recipes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: