FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pappas BBQ - Dallas, TX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicktoday

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29 12 3:56 am    Post subject: Pappas BBQ - Dallas, TX Reply with quote

As you know or may not one of the things that I take very serious is BBQ. Making my own, learning, and finding the best restaurants while traveling.

Pappas BBQ

Pappas BarBQ – is a staple in Dallas and I have to tell you that I couldn’t agree more. Pappas is really a small place with wonderful old school atmosphere. They have great BBQ and normally a special that includes tastes from all their major menu items. All their choices are great their sausage, ribs and brisket are things that I suggest on each visit… because you will go there more than once!

They also have amazing sides and I’m sure that Texas would always say there’s is better but I have had some great Sweet Tea in North Carolina… this would be something I would allow others to argue but needless to say… I really loved Texas’s Sweet Tea!

Overall – Pappas needs to be on your list of visits in Dallas or several other areas in Texas… We love it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: