FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Smoked Duck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Other Meat Recipes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RunMasterRy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13 12 4:38 am    Post subject: Smoked Duck Reply with quote

im going to smoke 2 ducks tomorrow afternoon and was wondering what were some good marinades/recipies to use. ive done some research on the forums and saw a couple of recipies but not that many. i dont have much more time to do research tonight as im going to a boxing event so im turning to you guys to help me out. any help would be appreciated.

i plan to brine 1 of them in buttermilk overnight. as for the marinade for the other and overall rubs and stuff i dont have much.

thanks in advance,

ryan
patruns
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13 12 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just remember to cook them at a higher temp like you would in the oven. Low and slow might end up too smokey with leather like skin. I would aim for about 350.

Char-Griller Outlaw with SFB
Weber Smokey Joe
Weber Q 220
LIAR#49
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Other Meat Recipes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: