FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Easy Stir Fried Rice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Discada Cooking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Griffin
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Thu May 10 12 10:05 pm    Post subject: Easy Stir Fried Rice Reply with quote

I know that this isn't a discada, but it is cooked over live flame and could just as well be done on a discada.

I realized earlier this week that we haven't done any cooks on the wok lately. A quick look in the kitchen and I discovered we had everything to make some Easy Shrimp Fried Rice. I call it easy cuz I cheated and used a seasoning packet, but it was still better than delivery. I think I first saw this packet here and it was KAM using it, but I maybe wrong.

Mise en place

Cool picture of the eggs

Everything getting happy, happy, happy!

Plated up

I'm sure it wouldn't have been hard to find an easy recipe for this, but I've used the packet before, inside the house....Gasp!! And it was pretty good.

Tons more pics and details are HERE
TrailerBuilder
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Thu May 10 12 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do we have to follow a link to look at your cooks? Are you that desperate for traffic to your website? Seriously, post the pics of your cook and leave the website in your signature line and let it go.
Fire Pit
Griffin
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Thu May 10 12 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't have to go to my blog if you don't want to. I just didn't want to post up 12 pictures here (some of my cooks have even more). I post on 5 different bbq sites not to mention other food sites, and all use different codes and rules for how big pictures can be, so to adjust for all of them takes time. So I gave you a start, a middle and a finish pic and some of the details of the cook so you don't have to go to my blog if you don't want to. If you have a question on how I did something or a recipe and just want to ask here, I'll answer you here when I check back in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Discada Cooking All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: