FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorry Guys
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fredaevans
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17 11 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian Bacon wrote:
I have a very funny feeling its going to cost you big time Alien..........I bet your wife has got something in mind for herself...... Very Happy and its going to be bigger,better and $$$$$ Laughing

Reminds me of an old joke:

Asked wife what she'd like for her Birthday; with a wink she responded "Something that will go from 0 to 150 in seconds."

She was not pleased when I bought her a new bathroom scale ..

and that's when the fight started ....
Alien BBQ
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18 11 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I got some bad news from the Ford dealership. Apparently, the expedition is slated for demise and the path of the excursion. Jen got back home with a really nice stainless three tier table and not a kegalator. She bought the whole bar! It is a 7 foot long stainless refrigerator bar with a sliding door ( to reach the bottles ) on top and room for 4 kegs side by side inside. It has two towers and up to 5 spouts. She also bought a Parrot Ice dual slushie maker. Honestly, I got too much stuff to fit in my original kitchen plans (but I won't tell her that).
Hell Fire Grill
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18 11 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im looking forward to seeing your outdoor kitchen progress pics, plans/scetches, parts & pieces or anything your willing to show us. I'v been dieing to get mine started but it keeps getting back burnered by other projects. My alternative plan is to slowly take over the garage, so noone notices til she drives up and sees a pile of her crap laying outside.
Alien BBQ
BBQ All Star

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18 11 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what mine looks like right now. I started with a really nice gazebo from Sams and apparently the canvas was too thin because it has already started to pull loose. So I have to pull down the canvas and figure out some way to install an aluminum roof on the same frame.

I have built a portion of the 12 foot granite bar but still need to put in the pavers on which the whole kitchen will sit. I have my smoker, a 8 burner open grill, 6 burner Jen-air grill, a 5 burner gas range top, my Diska, a stainless bar, and bar stools.

Most of this stuff is in my storage shed awaiting an install but with 60 days of 100+ temps here, I did nothing this summer. When I I am done I should have a 45 x 15 pad on which to build my entire kitchen that sits under three tiered roofs.
Okie
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19 11 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Hey Alien - She got any sisters?
22" Discada
KCBS CBJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: