FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Labor Day Withdraws

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarrel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05 11 10:11 pm    Post subject: Labor Day Withdraws Reply with quote

I awoke this morning my usual time 2:am,I work two.jobs but I off on both...but it doesn't matter because I'm not queing or smoking anything wow words can not describe how badly I'm feeling. So everyone just like a junkie if they don't have it than they must do wants needed to get that high. That's right I'm going to find the nearest house that's cooking jump them and start to queing,I don't care anymore I just need the smoke man.I'm hurting here so unless you want someone to be jumped post pictures of what's you're cooking today's less someone will get hurt and I end up in rehab sniff on a hickory lump mutting rocking back and forth saying "I just needed to que" Embarassed
Flyin Pig Cookers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06 11 12:14 am    Post subject: Well Reply with quote

I think it is time to send the guy's with the funny backwards coat with the long sleeves that tie in the back to this guys house.

Tuck said that !
My 2cents
SoEzzy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06 11 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then dig out a Kettle and some charcoal and get to it, get well, get your fix and be ready to go back to work tomorrow! Wink

I still work here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> General BBQ Discussion All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: