FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Sweat Peach Cobbler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Dessert Recipes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
erniesshop
BBQ Super Pro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15 09 10:31 am    Post subject: No Sweat Peach Cobbler Reply with quote

Ok....Get a Throw Away Foil Pan.....
Open a Can Of Peaches and pour Them In ( Whatever size pan...Don't let the peaches get over Two and a half inch's Deep )
Open a box ( or 2 depending on pan size ) of Pound Cake Mix...Pour on Top.... Most Important Step Is To use a Fork and as It Bake's....Mash The Pound Cake Mix DOWN Into the Peach's
Add Nuts If You Like....Cook At 300 To 350 Till Brown and Firm...( At my Alltitude 7000 ft 1/12 to 2 hrs ).DO NOT USE ALOT OF SMOKE ! ! !
Just A Hint Of Smoke..................
ENJOY !
Bunqui
BBQ Pro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01 09 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks mighty tasty. I've got two gallons of blueberries in the office freezer. I think you're giving me ideas. Shocked Thanks. Very Happy Very Happy

Weber Smokey Joe
LIAR#38
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> Dessert Recipes All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: