FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help finding a BBQ place in N.C.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarrel

PostPosted: Sat May 30 09 6:37 am    Post subject: Need help finding a BBQ place in N.C. Reply with quote

Do anyone know of a GOOD BBQ place near Fort Bragg N.C. I will be the next month.
Sarrel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06 09 4:41 am    Post subject: Re: Need help finding a BBQ place in N.C. Reply with quote

Sarrel wrote:
Do anyone know of a GOOD BBQ place near Fort Bragg N.C. I will be the next month.

So, I should take it from the lack of responds that there are no BBQ joints near Fort Braggs. Oh well Sad
Herman
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06 09 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Sarrel

I live and sell q in eastern NC but i am totally not familiar with fort bragg area at all. If u can travel to Goldsboro or Wilson area I can help but I am about 75 to 80 miles from Fort Bragg. I'll give ur request a bump back to top and maybe someone familiar with the area will respond. There's got to be some good q around Fort Bragg.

Herman
Sarrel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12 09 5:36 am    Post subject: BBQ in N.C. Reply with quote

[quote="Herman"]Sorry Sarrel

I live and sell q in eastern NC but i am totally not familiar with fort bragg area at all. If u can travel to Goldsboro or Wilson area I can help but I am about 75 to 80 miles from Fort Bragg. I'll give ur request a bump back to top and maybe someone familiar with the area will respond. There's got to be some good q around Fort Bragg.

Herman[/quote

Thank you Herman for the information. If I have enough time I will try to go to Goldsdoro or Wilson area and ask around.

Sarrel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: