FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sheetz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angio333
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17 09 1:01 am    Post subject: Sheetz Reply with quote

In case you don't know, Sheetz gas stations have a great sub shop in their stations. The subs are made fresh and are high quality. I like them way better than Subway.

They now have pulled pork sandwiches. I bought one last night since I was dying for some BBQ, and it was past 10 PM on a sunday night.

I was shocked that it was really good. It was not as good as a slow smoked pulled pork sandwhich from a real Q joint, but it was still good. Cheap too.
valleypigs
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17 09 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you gotta be kidding me??

Sheetz will give you the sheetz!

There gas is not even that high quality!

Where are you located...to be sure you have a Wally World around where you can find some truly bad bbq that wil compare just as favorably.

Good luck with your search for good Q...keep hunting.
Angio333
BBQ Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17 09 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't bad. I've had much worse at other places. I would NOT go to Sheetz over a Q joint, but it helps when you are craving BBQ after the restraunts have all closed and you don't have time to cook.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Smoke Ring Forum Index -> BBQ Restaurant Reviews All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: